Sundown Audio

Not Enough Room !

So today i was like well let me go and see what my set up is going to look like , and ill be Damned if i dont have enough room to do what i want .At first i wanted to show all 3 of my amps off they where going to look like this

showasp.jpg

But i only have enough room to show off 1 the 4 channel =( but it all good . but damn

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

gonna have to go custom... or build a rack.. or a stand or soemthing that you can put them on..

Still wont be able to do it cause i dont know how big my box is going to be but if its as big as Steves then i most def wont have room. not even behind the box because thats where the 42 inch tv is going to go. what i see happening is the 2 3000x1 are going to be under the speaker box and the 800x 4 will be showing

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Still wont be able to do it cause i dont know how big my box is going to be but if its as big as Steves then i most def wont have room. not even behind the box because thats where the 42 inch tv is going to go. what i see happening is the 2 3000x1 are going to be under the speaker box and the 800x 4 will be showing

i see you are going to have to give up show quality for getting in all in there quality ;p not quality... but quanity.. how much you can get that trunk. LOL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i see you are going to have to give up show quality for getting in all in there quality ;p not quality... but quanity.. how much you can get that trunk. LOL

Its an expedition so alot but its all depending on how big Steve makes my box for the 2 18s

could always build cubbies in the back of the driver and passenger seat and mount the amps there, i dont know who did it here but i seen someone post them doing a amp in the seat because of space, turned out very nice and clean

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

u could always build amp racks in the back side windows...just a thought :)

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!