Sundown Audio

how good are the rockford fosgate t1500bdcp

keith

the 6/9 wil be coax i want to get a very strong sq stage up front for the guy who said somthing about the aq amp dont know much about the company but dont they mainly design stuff with the mind of spl want only amps that consider both sq and spl and somthing thats built to last dont have abudget but dont want to waste money eather

SQ and 6X9s don't really belong in the same sentence for true SQ anyway. Where are these 6X9s that you're speaking of(location in the vehicle)? I had the Type Rs for components too, and they were LOUD, but they were harsh. How much money are you willing to spend for these 5.25s and 6.5s? There are a lot of great brands that can offer what you need. If clean sound is what you're after, you may want to end up with a silk dome tweeter, rather than one out of aluminum or any other kind of metal. The metal tweets have a tendency sometimes to be harsh, not all, but many of them.

CDT makes some good stuff, Rainbow, Hertz, and HAT are companies that come to mind when you're looking for Quality and clean.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

i missed your post yesterday but this is what i came up with 5.25 cdt cl or hd comps up front can you give me a idea on how different in sound reproduction on the two and would it be worth the extra money for the hds over the cls .In the back im putting the hd 6/9s seeing that those are the only ones they make and im thinking of putting some 4 inch cl comps in the dash all are going in a 91 caddy coupe im restoring. Any help with this install would greatly be apreciated

• 1 month later...

I currently am running the T1000-BDCP and I've got to say I'm quite impressed with it. I had a Sundown SAE-1200D and the RF amp seems like the better of the two in same exact setup, although the Sundown amp was very decent in it's own right and cheaper. I would imagine you would be very happy with the 1500bdcp. My only regret with the 1000 is that I just didn't go ahead and spend a bit more money and get the 1500.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived