Sundown Audio

how good are the rockford fosgate t1500bdcp

keith

ok im trying to find a amp to push the hell out of two sa12 and i would like to know how good are the rockford fosgate constant power amps and would it be a good choice for those subs im looking for sq and spl and could some one point me in the right direction of some other choices their is know price range just want a good clean amp that will do over rated and that will last under presure have done the big three up grade with 0 gauge wire by knuckconcept and xs power 3400 in the trunk of car stock alt which is 140 amps.

I used one on sa 12s and they straight slammed. Just not a fan of how hot they get.

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

idk dude, i had a t1000 (the version before the CP) and it never got hot at all, id imagine with proper gains and not wiring below 1ohm, i dont see why ud have any real problems with heat, but ive never had a 1500....just offering some input based on a relatively similar model ive owned.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I fully agree with the statement that you won't be disappointed with the purchase. I've been running Fosgate for amps for a LONG time, 14-15 years, and can't say a bad thing about them. Both my T400-4 and my T1000bd do get pretty warm, but not too hot too touch EVER. They've never gone in to protect and have always been very reliable amps. The T1000bd I have now has been run for 3 years as of now. 1 ohm, 2 ohms, and 4 ohms, never any problems.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm pretty sure they get warm because the heat sink is doing its job. I may be wrong tho

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived