Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Can't Decide: Jl/re/alpine


Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently have 3 10wo's and they really aint doing the job. lol. I have a 600 rms @ 2 ohm amp and was wondering if it were better to get one RE SE 12" or 2 alpine type r's. I am going to build a ported enclosure but can decide between the subs. Any advice? Thanks.

Posted

well ive had the se and it pounded nicely on 600w and got very low, the two type r's will be underpowered but have an advantage in cone surface area

personally, if those are your only options, go with the se

a 15 will really outperform if you can fit it, 2 cubes sealed, ~3.5 ported

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted

id grab up the SE over both your other choices, the SE will sound great and retain loudness

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1085 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...