Cavzilla Interior,,,November7th 06 to March 8th 07 the repaint

Be sure to buff out the edges of that acrylic to get the awesome glow!!! I know some trick too.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

I offered on wednesday man. What are you doing next???

i wasnt ready on wednesday....i had to get those grommets in for the power wire,before I let the car down....next I have alot of sanding to do...

So how bad did you hurt your back??? All you had to do was call me up man. I woulda come to the house to help out. You coulda told me you needed help deciding which color to paint it next and I woulda come over, I don't care.....if it woulda gotten me out of my house, I woulda been there.

Be sure to buff out the edges of that acrylic to get the awesome glow!!! I know some trick too.

nope...keeping the frosted look on this one.... ;D

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I offered on wednesday man. What are you doing next???

i wasnt ready on wednesday....i had to get those grommets in for the power wire,before I let the car down....next I have alot of sanding to do...

I thought you were workin last night..lol..Im pretty damn sore ...guess i lifted with my back instead of my legz lol...

So how bad did you hurt your back??? All you had to do was call me up man. I woulda come to the house to help out. You coulda told me you needed help deciding which color to paint it next and I woulda come over, I don't care.....if it woulda gotten me out of my house, I woulda been there.

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I did work last night...but I still woulda gotten out of the house...especially this weekend. I don't kow if she's workin or not, but either way. I want out of the house for a while. We're at each others throats again....LoL.

so your changing colors???

ever thought about polishing just the lip of that plexi??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

so your changing colors???

ever thought about polishing just the lip of that plexi??

yep.gonna be blue...I have polished the lip before ...but dont want to do it on this one...

Archived