Cavzilla Interior,,,November7th 06 to March 8th 07 the repaint

Holy shit man.....Makes me wish I woulda stayed up there instead of moving. It looks great. I remember what the green looked like in person....I can't even imagine what the blue looks like in person. Effin amazin Tim. :blink:

Love the pannels and the new color. Keep the posts pics and updates comming. I am learning a lot from you and it always keeps my noodle turning.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

that blue is beautiful timmay. i liked the green but i love the blue. dont you have a baretta sittin around still??? you could do another green one :)

Hey John,how ya been..........No I dont have any more beretta GTZs .....I got rid of the last 2....... :angry:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Holy shit man.....Makes me wish I woulda stayed up there instead of moving. It looks great. I remember what the green looked like in person....I can't even imagine what the blue looks like in person. Effin amazin Tim. :blink:

Thanks alot pokey,,,,yea the pix really do this blue NO justice at all.....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived