Cavzilla Interior,,,November7th 06 to March 8th 07 the repaint

i had all my posts gone from the 7th. idk if thats the same for u

well thats shitty...................I had a bucch of new pix

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Well some of these were already up....but here they are again...ill post a few....and if there is any interest..................................ill post more....

well..heres some new pix...those who have been following this...now you get to see how Ive created extra work for myself...Again.after painting the kicks.....the blue paint on the textured finish...was exactly what I wanted...

so....................................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Now here we have the mounting kit,for the head unit...it simply bolts into the plastic of the console on the bottom,

Posted Image

here you can see,on the left and right side......the slots which the bolts on the mounting kit slide into

Posted Image

I scuffed up the mounting kit and used CA Glue to attach the little bolts...to the mounting kit..

Posted Image

this is the only mounting point,,for the mounting kit....so it is kinda flimsy in there....and it wants to bedd back...at the top...

So in effort to further solidify the mounting of my headunit,here is what I did...I roughed the shit out of the plastic behind the mounting kit... Positioned the mounting kit,,,so that it fits snug to the trim piece...tightened the 2 bolts...and I put in some backers,behind the mounting kit....this will hold it nice and tight...no more flimsey...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived