I have the total opposite responces on my youtube videos.There are always the yahoo's that think Steve's hoe demolishs my truck in the bass catagory.*I have nothing against Steve*There are so many things that are diferent between 2 vehicles,that make it as people say apples to oranges.Another thing i could never understand is how somebody can tell whos is louder over the internet watching 2 different videos.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I have the total opposite responces on my youtube videos.There are always the yahoo's that think Steve's hoe demolishs my truck in the bass catagory.*I have nothing against Steve*There are so many things that are diferent between 2 vehicles,that make it as people say apples to oranges.Another thing i could never understand is how somebody can tell whos is louder over the internet watching 2 different videos.

Exactly, couldn't say it better myself. I could get a cam with a shitty mic and it could sound as loud as steves tahoe online, but sit in the trucks in person and you will immediately know steve's tahoe would rape my truck...without using vasoline. BTW the Galacticmonkey kept blowing subs in that wall, thats the problem you were speaking of.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

couldnt of been that great. what did that guy hit with that wall? :lol:

I heard it was so bad that the guy is too embarrassed to compete anymore. <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived