Know any good cydia apps? Post 'em here!

Dashboard X - download widgets and you can put them in the notification center and on the springboard.

SlyCam - A widget that works with Dashboard X. Lets you take pictures from the notification center or spring board, it's really discreet.

DisplayCandy - Lots of animations for switching apps, launching apps, and closing apps. It's really high quality and does not lag.

Springtomize 2 - This one lets you customize almost everything on your springboard.

Winterboard - I'm sure everyone knows this, themes.

Dreamboard -This one is really cool but I never use it.

CyDelete - Lets you delete cydia apps like normal apps (when they wiggle there is an "X" to delete. Way easier than going into cydia to do it.

Evi - This one is in the normal app store, it is just like siri only dumber. It can be useful though, sending texts, emails and whatnot threw voice. But you download this app then set an activator gesture for it, I used the "hold home button" so it comes up just like siri and then I used an option in "springtomize" to hide the app on the springboard.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived