2012 Cadillac Escalade EXT (Start to Finish!)

haha all his friend aren't going to know what to say to that, grown men are going to be looking.

Let the little man take it for a ride yesterday as I tried to teach him how to drive and there were definitely some interesting looks....especially while he was blasting "down by the bay" by Raffi! :)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

haha all his friend aren't going to know what to say to that, grown men are going to be looking.

Let the little man take it for a ride yesterday as I tried to teach him how to drive and there were definitely some interesting looks....especially while he was blasting "down by the bay" by Raffi! :)

haha thats funny

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

• 1 month later...

Today was a proud day....started to clean up the yard and put things away for the winter so the little man was giving it one last ride, and I watched him progressively get betting at whipping "sh*tties!" Wish I would have had my phone to take some vids! Lol.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

very awesome!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Archived