XS Power

Basically. But I've always heard (never been confirmed, just speculation, to me at least) to put the bigger one in front. If your car only requires a small one, don't put the biggest one XS makes in the trunk. Switch em. Never really been told that's wrong, but never been told that is what to do.

Sheena = pedobear

I would throw the yellow top away and put an xs power bat up front. I'm no expert, but just knowing that the more guts the battery has the better it can perform, optimas have a lot of hollow space with that 6 pack looking design. Just my opinion. And I also "heard" you shouldn't mix battery types.

Having a big battery in the back is no problem at all, but are you sure you need a battery in the back? On 1200watts a yellow top shouldn't be dropping that much. What is your voltage dropping to and is that with the vehicle running or turned off?

Your the expert, but isn't voltage drop closer related to the alternator than the battery? Just a question.