Mega cab 4 18's in a 4th --- 157+db on music

I'm building the center console now. Lots of work still left to do on this thing but its making some progress. The piece around the i-pad is a little off it needs to be redone. There will be some more cnc stuff in there, a switch panel for my door controls and some cup holders.

Can anyone suggest some 12" midbass drivers to go in there. Needs to fit in an 11" cutout and be no more then 12.25" overall. They will be ran on about 300w a piece and be playing from about 50 to 150hz or something around there.

IMG-20130212-00628_zps761cbe23.jpg

Dodge Ram Mega cab

4 18in Xcon's in a 4th order

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

Man... there is so much sechs in this build it'll be hard to walk discretely...

Outstanding rails, Love the battery rack and leds..

Really good stuff going on here!

IN particular that you noticed the different peaks depending on what amp used. This is a great example to remind the crowd that it aint only about box and cabin, but also very much includes the amplifier in the whole system....!

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

That console is it man! WOW! Very nice! What are the specs on it?

I have some other questions, cause I'm going to be doing one in my truck for a sub, but I like how yours turned out. I just don't want to muddy up your thread.

No worries, pm me if you want. The copper blocks were used under my wall. They were just to extend the wire that I had cut too short from a previous set up.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

4 18in Xcon's in a 4th order

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

Archived