Second Skin Audio

Rf Shallow Mount 10's

yeah I think he prefers Fosgate though...... Just my guess.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yeah I think he prefers Fosgate though...... Just my guess.

oh, okie dokie then :D

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

If there is not a thread about shallow mount subs, there should be. I am going to need to get one that i want to incorporate into the 2nd build part of my center console (the area where there would be an arm rest). I really need an 8 in. tho, not a 10 or 12 in.

Baylor University

Accounting

I saw that actually, while searching for shallow mount subs at the onlinecarstereo.com website. I saw it was a 6.5 shallow mount sub, as it was described. However i remember also looking at ohter websites and it described this same "sub" as a speaker for more of midbass.Let me see if i can find the link on the onlinecarstereo website, or if i am actually mistaken.

Baylor University

Accounting

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...&RowIndex=1

I figured i would have to go with atleast an 8 in. if i really wanted some of the lower frequencies played, i didnt think this 6.75 in. subwoofer would really be that great

Although it says lowest frequency response-30 Hz.

Sorry is this like thread jacking...

Edited by Texas Tech

Baylor University

Accounting

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...&RowIndex=1

I figured i would have to go with atleast an 8 in. if i really wanted some of the lower frequencies played, i didnt think this 6.75 in. subwoofer would really be that great

Although it says lowest frequency response-30 Hz.

Sorry is this like thread jacking...

odd thign but i was gunna buy a set of those for my truck and a set of the ks tweets n make a bitchin componit set lol

is that price each or both? or put em in the back on the sides and use my ds coax's in front with tweets that would kick out some midbass but i dont kno im lookin for some shallow mount subs to go in my cubby holes under the rear seats in my truck but i dont kno what i have in mind i was gunna use my mtx 6000 8's n wondered if i could rig up somethin wit pvc pipe for a port or not sry to thred jack mayne i cant wait to see what kinda crazy project your gonna put out this time, cone area ftmfw :D

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

I think its priced for one of them. so what was it like 69.99 for one of them. The reviews were good (3 reviews at the bottom). They look cool, and now that i understand that the grill/guard can come off, it looks even more appealing to me. I might buy 2 of them and do something with them. They look like some cool, little subs/midbass speakers. plus they are 4 ohms, so that makes it even better, i have a P300.1 laying around, hook those up that that amp, should be cool.

Baylor University

Accounting

I think its priced for one of them. so what was it like 69.99 for one of them. The reviews were good (3 reviews at the bottom). They look cool, and now that i understand that the grill/guard can come off, it looks even more appealing to me. I might buy 2 of them and do something with them. They look like some cool, little subs/midbass speakers. plus they are 4 ohms, so that makes it even better, i have a P300.1 laying around, hook those up that that amp, should be cool.

i looked closer and it said priced for pair so $70 for sick ass midbass's ftw :D