THE CRAZIEST AUDIO INSTALL EVER! MUST SEE TO BELIEVE!

oh withour a doubt, the cat is mentally ill, well not ill, but definately a community health pysch patient. i mean it is clearly evident, as one said above by his ackward social interation.

glad u feel so entitled to point that out, then again that is why this thread was started

oh withour a doubt, the cat is mentally ill, well not ill, but definately a community health pysch patient. i mean it is clearly evident, as one said above by his ackward social interation.

glad u feel so entitled to point that out, then again that is why this thread was started

Will you quit your fucking butthurt. It's a public forum, don't like what was said? Leave. No ones keeping you here.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Will you quit your fucking butthurt. It's a public forum, don't like what was said? Leave. No ones keeping you here.

quit my butthurt? LOL i never herd that one before. must be some new slang these kids are using these days... and way to contradict yourself. if you dont like what i said then you leave, how bout that? Maybe some day you will mature and learn what it means to respect others instead of talking shit over the internet behind their back.

This thread was not created to say if he has any mental problem and please do not make fun of this guy.

The van is unique and one of a kid I'm sure but the craftsmanship and the time it took to do all of this work is great.

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

lol @ 1:23 "I don't half ass anything".

I don't see anybody making fun of the guy, just pointing out that the guy is not all there..

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

lol @ 1:23 "I don't half ass anything".

I don't see anybody making fun of the guy, just pointing out that the guy is not all there..

Well maybe he doesn't half ass connections but wiring needs Some cleaning up.

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Archived