Sundown Audio

Pa3000db

trob255

yea its pretty hard for me to believe that ones putting out 1900 clean watts, but if it works for ya more power to you

Honestly i couldent be happyier. I had a Kicker zx1500.1 that put out around 1650 watts and i dident like it the eq only let you go from 200hz which sucks for multichannel amps for highs and then it only goes down to 50hz which wasent low enough for me on the frequency. So I got rid of this because i loved my brothers and got 1 and it, and love the subsonic filter down to 15hz! :)

ugh im going to have to go waste 300 bucks on one of these things so people will finally see they dont do even close to rated. eh on second thought that wont change a thing because everyone who runs them with discredit it just like every other test done on the net

for 300 bucks these amps are a great buy. Sure they aren't the best build quality, but then again you're getting a very powerful amp for 300 bucks. I like how everytime i mention that my A3000's are much louder audibly you start making excuses. I know you're a sundown rep, so you have to support your company but be a little logical. If all I did was change the amps, and changed nothing else, it sure sound to me like they outperformed the sundowns. Everyone know the sundowns do rated power, so I am guessing the A3000's do more than 1600 watts due to the fact that they sound much louder audibly, so that means there isnt a 50-60-70 watts difference, there must be a difference of 100+ watts.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

for 300 bucks these amps are a great buy. Sure they aren't the best build quality, but then again you're getting a very powerful amp for 300 bucks. I like how everytime i mention that my A3000's are much louder audibly you start making excuses. I know you're a sundown rep, so you have to support your company but be a little logical. If all I did was change the amps, and changed nothing else, it sure sound to me like they outperformed the sundowns. Everyone know the sundowns do rated power, so I am guessing the A3000's do more than 1600 watts due to the fact that they sound much louder audibly, so that means there isnt a 50-60-70 watts difference, there must be a difference of 100+ watts.

Everybody talks down to the amp, but some of us dont have the money to go and get a Sundown, RF, Atomic, DD, Stetsom amps but ive seen this amp along with power acoustik amps down to the gothic series 10 years ago and have been nothing but impressed. Its a love hate situation but I cant get enough of this amp.

why i feel this way is theres been many of test proving otherwise that the amp doesnt do its ratings but people still persist to believe so. As stated before if it works for you so be it

why i feel this way is theres been many of test proving otherwise that the amp doesnt do its ratings but people still persist to believe so. As stated before if it works for you so be it

I agree with this statement, but i have also heard from some trust worthy competitors that it does do around 2100-2200wrms. Now what ohm load you have to drop it at to get that power idk.

2006 Impala setupkenwood kdc-x789Pioneer 6.5'skicker 850.4pa a3000db @.351 18" BTL

I agree it doesn't do rated power, but I also dont believe it only does 1600 watts. I am thinking high teens (1800-1900).

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

I agree with this statement, but i have also heard from some trust worthy competitors that it does do around 2100-2200wrms. Now what ohm load you have to drop it at to get that power idk.

theres peopel on other sites who say they run it at .5 and some say .25 daily. its just some of those things i just plain out dont believe and feel part of it is false information.

theres peopel on other sites who say they run it at .5 and some say .25 daily. its just some of those things i just plain out dont believe and feel part of it is false information.

I havent tried to run mine @ anything lower than 1 ohm, but I doo know that even running full tilt they barely get warm. my Pa 4 channel on the other hand feels like its hot enough to fry an egg on, and it is only running 2 ohm stereo. who knows. For the money they aren't bad amps at all, and in the end it is basically a planet audio 2250 just different case/heat sink. I dont understand why no body questions the Planet Audio 2250, but talk shit about the A3000 when they are for all intents and purposes the same amp.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Archived