Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

I'm running them at .5 ohms getting 3100 watts after rise. I am adding 2 more subs and another dtr3400 hopfully I can crank a 153 off that

please pot a video. i would like to see this as its easy to lie on the web

like i could say im running 10 explodes on 30k clamped.. im not saying you are lying or not doing it i would just like to see

I'm running them at .5 ohms getting 3100 watts after rise. I am adding 2 more subs and another dtr3400 hopfully I can crank a 153 off that

Believe me I kno thanks to people wanting fame they have tarnished car audio by lying about numbers. I personally don't really car about numbers. I'm all about shaking up things pounding the ground baby!!!!!!!

you keep contradicting yourself here.. on one post you say you hope to crank 153 and on the other you say you dont care about the numbers.. so if you dont care why are you hoping for 153 from the subs?

i just want to see a vid of you throwing the amount of power you are saying you are giving them subs

he posted a vid already

fast forward to 6 minuts

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

i just want to see a vid of you throwing the amount of power you are saying you are giving them subs

he posted a vid already

fast forward to 6 minuts

Can you post a video of the woofer excursion from different angles playing that 25HZ I cook decaf you were playing?

I think you mean "I'm up" but yeah I will.

I'm gonna do a 20hz tone free air too. How can I make a sweeping/sine wave from 20-40hz in audacity?

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Archived