Sundown Audio

Need some good ol' advice please!

K_SubieXT

Sounds like you are aways from getting your amp.. Be patient and look in the for sale section. You can always find good deals there. Save your money and get what you want. Dont get in a hurry spend your money on something you not sure about.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

you're right, the fs section will be your best friend for the best prices you're gonna find. You could prolly find that expensive sundown in your price range. But if not, my next amp of choice would be an AQ 2200, a lot have been poppin up around here lately, just gotta stalk and stalk, then pounce when the time is ready. Then be proud of you're kill young lion cub xD

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

you're right, the fs section will be your best friend for the best prices you're gonna find. You could prolly find that expensive sundown in your price range. But if not, my next amp of choice would be an AQ 2200, a lot have been poppin up around here lately, just gotta stalk and stalk, then pounce when the time is ready. Then be proud of you're kill young lion cub xD

Oh I will be proud! lol I definitely have more research to do. I need some form of bass soon though, my Cherokee is bassless for the first time in 3 years so I'm going through withdrawls man!

Oh I will be proud! lol I definitely have more research to do. I need some form of bass soon though, my Cherokee is bassless for the first time in 3 years so I'm going through withdrawls man!

tell me about it, been bassless 4 months now >_> for the most part, have a working car, had a working system in it and hooked up, but no plates. Now ill be running everything off of a 4 channel temporarily. its gonna suckkk

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Sounds like you are aways from getting your amp.. Be patient and look in the for sale section. You can always find good deals there. Save your money and get what you want. Dont get in a hurry spend your money on something you not sure about.

Yea I'm still a few paychecks away so I still have plenty of looking time.

tell me about it, been bassless 4 months now >_> for the most part, have a working car, had a working system in it and hooked up, but no plates. Now ill be running everything off of a 4 channel temporarily. its gonna suckkk

Everyone, a moment of silence for our bassless bretheran............. any who I had to sell all my old stuff to get my 18

Archived