I just want to go on record as saying if you are looking for a CCW weapon that could potentially be something used to save your life one day then DONT let the price deter you... Buy something that is going to be reliable and function well under almost any circumstance...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I just want to go on record as saying if you are looking for a CCW weapon that could potentially be something used to save your life one day then DONT let the price deter you... Buy something that is going to be reliable and function well under almost any circumstance...

well said and thanks, that's why if I get the pf9 ill put 200 rounds thru it or so then ill decide if that's what I want to protect myself with

This and since you threw the G26 in the mix, IMHO, there is no comparison with the other 2 when it comes to quality and dependability. There isn't a pistol I trust more to protect myself and my family than a Glock; however, the best pistol for you will be the one you are comfortable carrying, competent with, and know is going to go bang when you need it to.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

This and since you threw the G26 in the mix, IMHO, there is no comparison with the other 2 when it comes to quality and dependability. There isn't a pistol I trust more to protect myself and my family than a Glock; however, the best pistol for you will be the one you are comfortable carrying, competent with, and know is going to go bang when you need it to.

I would much rather be around someone who is competent with a 22 pistol that can get hits on target than someone who carries a 45 and cant get hits on target or control their weapon under pressure (Just an Example)

** I think everyone should go through a FAST paced course that is designed to push them and amp up their adrenaline because when all that shit takes effect "Adrenaline, Fight or Flight mode, Tunnel Vision" etc The ability to hit a target becomes that much harder and when in a life/death situation in public you have to factor in bystanders etc....

** Anyways i would go to a range that you can rent weapons from and see how different weapons feel and how you are able to control them... I think that is probably the best way to get a suitable weapon for yourself

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived