2 part Foam urythane

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

I heard a lot of fabricaters are using 2 part foam urethane then covering it with fiberglass so they dont waist a lot of resin. Anybody use it before? Link please...

-Megalo

Guest MegaloManiac

IS that foam in a can? or expanding foam?

its 2-part foam urethan, so its not in a can like "great Stuff". it be 2 liquids youd mix and than it expands like crzy

oh in science we did an experiment on that!!! we mixed to liquids and the foam expanded alot!!! i asked my teacher wat the stuff was and she couldn tell me but she said the stuff is dirt cheap.

i seen them use that stuff on monster garage when they did the air boat vw bug, they filled that bitch up with the 2 part foam and it made the car float,....wonder where to get it from?....ill google it and see what i can come up with :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

wow 1/2 gal of the foam will become 30xs its liquid state, thats 15galons (size wise) of space filled and for 37dollars is way way cheaper than the can stuff  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets