maademperor Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 no offense, but that is high school for some people...either you are in out or in between (in between is the best). for the most part, keep sticking up for yourself and concentrate on whats important to you, dont let someone else make you feel a certain way about yourself or your position or let them back you into a corner. perhaps you could look at a different group to associate with? girls in particular (nerd chicks got the same parts as the cheerleaders and take it from me, they look pretty damn good under them long skirts and corduroy pants ) are a good place to focus. again no offence but...I would evaluate what your own personality is like though...maybe you put yourself out as an ass or easy target? I knew some people in high school who were asshats with no personality, but werent lucky enough to be pretty or rich to make up for the lack of character. personally, I've never had a problem making friends but never really wanted too many anyway, I'm 28 and I count maybe 5 people I consider freinds outside of my GF and family. if you cant trust 'em, you probably dont want 'em.
str86diesel Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 Niz...you got some good advice on here. But the only way it's gonna mean anything is if you step back and really..i mean really read it. First off let me say...not being able to control your anger and getting into fights isn't going to help the situation. You need to listen to what everyone is saying. Step back, blow off all of their bs and just chill mang. Blow it off and quit worrying about it. If these people are gonna act this way..as stated before, they aren't your friends. You need to find one or two friends that you really connect with and just chill with them. Quit hanging around the other crowd. As far as getting into fights...you need to learn to just step away. Let me be the first to tell you that fighting ain't gonna get you anywhere. Let me give you a quick lesson on figthing. Before I stopped putting in work...I first got locked up, then I ended up having to move 1100 miles away from home to get away from the BS.. Ask Burrito and Meade how it was when we all grew up. It was far from a simple task, our hood was always jump'n, but you know what....we all go through it and you can do the same. No joke..my saying in life... "jus say fug'it" Here's what you need to do...find a hobby or something that you really enjoy (use audio for an example). Once you find that nitch that you like...STAY WITH IT!! That right there my friend is what will lead you to friends, as you will meet people in the same field that enjoy the same type of work. That bond, is what forms friends. Hang in there little brutha. Kev 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
maademperor Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 oh, and dont take up drinking, thats another story I can tell you doesnt end nicely....now a good cigar, that'll chill you out nicely. works for me after an ugly day. or before an ugly day. or during an ugly day. in fact, pretty much anytime is a good time for a stogie
Texas Tech Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 I learned in college, everyone is laid back, looking for the same experience as you, not one person ever talked shit to me, and its because i was a nice guy that didnt talk shit to anyone else. I aint lookin for a fight, i have never been in a fight and would rather not be, its just not me. Baylor University Accounting
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 Thanks for the help. Naw I am not a person who gets into alot of fight and probably takes a ton to piss me off like yesturday. Went to school. BMW kids sad sorry but I didn't give a fuck just told him to be a homie not a jack ass but he is at school a jack ass lol. I don't date till college since I had a bit of problems with girls(wanted to much..) but for now I will keep my head up. I am moving to florida because of college 99.5% and .5 is the attitude which sucks. I just hate people trying to be popular. It doesn't matter. I never want to be popular. Doesn't bring any good. I did stupid things to get friends and learned my lesson that they will turn and be dicks.
Ipod Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 i was there once. in teh same situation. after graduating from high school (last year) i decided to move in with my brother down in sac and started college. i had a bad rep since 7th grade. the asian trouble making kids. every year since 7th - 10th grade was in a fight at least once. wasnt the smartest idea but i was a hot head with a short temper. still after been living in sac for over 5 months i still hear people talking shit about me in my old town. but i dont bother to say anything or do anything. its not worth the time. once you get into college, people are there wanting to learn about the same subject(s) as you. there are no suck things as "clicks" in college. you cant wear the shittiest of clothing and no have to worry about being picked on. Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
KWP369 Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 well as long as you have learned your lesson then thats all the matters, i'm a senior in hs too, sucks monkey balls, but there ain't shit that we can do but wait and graduate, your already half way through seein it's now the 2nd semester so just keep it strong, and not sayin this is wat u should do, but i picked up smokin ciggs and i couldn't be any calmer. so u just need to find something to do that helps u stay calm. ok Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs
Texas Tech Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 i duno where im gonna go to college now, but you should come to whatever community college im gonna go to man. Baylor University Accounting
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 1/2 left of junior..WHOOOO!!!!! went to the gym and all my anger just floated away on a boat lol
tejcurrent Posted January 16, 2008 Report Posted January 16, 2008 Good friends are hard to find man, I don't talk to anyone I did in highschool. College will be a huge change. You should swing by Myrtle Beach SC on your way down to FL- tons of stuff to do here in the summer, and I'd be glad to show you around (my wife loves going out). I had tons of people who talked to me in h/s, but plenty of them said shit too. A lot of them were afraid of me though, because even though I'm only 6' 170, I can be a weird mofo lol. I was pretty quiet, but when I said something it either was good, or freaked people out while making some sick sense [not even going into my idea of the retard farm]. I NEVER got mad, except when one guy in my math class I hung out with kept saying the girl I had been dating for 3 years was a whore. (I knew she was but it was the pricipal of it) So I flat out said "If you say that one more time I'm going to puch you in the head". He said it a few more times for good measure, so I turned away and got really quiet, and did my math work. After class we're walking to the next class and I made sure a good 1/2 dozen people were around that we hung out with, and he said 'what 'cha looking so mad for', and I just fucking puched him in the head. He looked all dazed and scared as I yelled for him to shut the fuck up and never say shit again. I didn't hit him that hard, just enough to get his attention and not leave a mark anyone could see. Then I calmly walked to my next class. Some people were laughing because it was funny as hell (I did exactly what I said) but it gave me credibility I feel you on the anger though. I really try hard not to let it show, but it backfires on you. I almost layed out this 15 year old girl who was talking during a movie, and that's just not right. Just get you some loving (poon always helps) and a good drink and relax it off. None of this crap will make a difference a few years from now, and if you keep your grades up and learn some skills that can make you money you can be laughing and relaxing when their still driving the bmw mommy and daddy gave them 10 years ago and working at some shit job because they're on their own now. You'll have an easier time finding and conneting with people more like you in college too. Good luck bro, don't go getting on the news for bringing your AK to school or something tejcurrent XS Power T3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.