Jump to content

Help Out A Homie


Guest Nismofreak

Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Well sorry about making this topic but need help. At times I have so much Fucking hate in me that makes me wanna beat the F out of people. I hate school so much cuzz it seems useless. My friends turn there back on me all the fucken time and Make me wanna beat them fucken hard. I idk what to do to control this anger. My friends over break started to be asswholes and makes me wanna kill them. I suck at comebacks and can't defend myself. I just can't deal anymore with all this stress. School is killing me. The only thing to calm me down is working after school. Doesn't matter how hot or cold it is. Anybody had this problem in school or life? any suggestions?

Sorry for all the cusing but I had to let my anger go

p.s.- I help out alot of people and all i get is hate and being treated like trash

Posted

if they make you feel like that, then in all honesty there not friends at all bro, you think they are because you want to hang out with them but when you need help noones there, forget about them and when they want you to hang out tell them you dont have time or somethig has came up and go the other direction. and if they have too much to say find the biggest one after school and have a throw down with him and bite, pull hair, poke eyes, kick in the nuts knee to the face what ever you have to do to beat his ass ,and that should show the rest of them not to temp you as well, and put more focus on school work and work after school, number one thing should be you finishing school with honors not skimin by because you cant think because friends arent friends at all in the end

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted

There's alot of shit going on in my life that could get me down, but I don't let it, I just maintain a positive outlook man, I don't let shit bother me, I don't sit there and grit my teeth, I get out and do something. woops didn't mean to press post yet. Keep your head up, keep a good outlook, stuff happens for a reason, if people treat you like that, then they'r not your friends at all.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

Well sorry about making this topic but need help. At times I have so much Fucking hate in me that makes me wanna beat the F out of people. I hate school so much cuzz it seems useless. My friends turn there back on me all the fucken time and Make me wanna beat them fucken hard. I idk what to do to control this anger. My friends over break started to be asswholes and makes me wanna kill them. I suck at comebacks and can't defend myself. I just can't deal anymore with all this stress. School is killing me. The only thing to calm me down is working after school. Doesn't matter how hot or cold it is. Anybody had this problem in school or life? any suggestions?

Sorry for all the cusing but let my anger go

p.s.- I help out alot of people and all i get is hate and being treated like trash

i feel ya... i was the same way in high school.. i almost dropped out my sophmore year.. i was gettiong into fights after fights... the only way i can tell ya to do with the anger is just dont kleep it built up.. cause you can be like me.. i keep enough anger build up in jme, and i just black out and snap.. not healthy.. there is a better way to take care of it.. all i can tell you is go running, or get involved in sports or weight lifting.. use that anger in a positive way...

I joined the football team my junior and senior year and that helped.. got to go tackle people.. :) but anyway back to your problem.. Fuck them dood.. fuck your friends.. if they gonna do that to you.. whoop their ass.. fuck combacks.. as long as you defend yourself.. they wanna start shit... whoop their ass... let people know you are not gonna go down with out a fight.. this may not be the best advise.. but it is better than going postal know what i mean...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

have a throw down with him and bite, pull hair, poke eyes, kick in the nuts knee to the face what ever you have to do to beat his ass ,and that should show the rest of them not to temp you as well

just with punches... and kick him in the nuts to start the fight off... may not be fair.. but you wotn let him hit ya in the face... then when he is down stomp a fucken mud hole in his ass.. and when you stomp the mud hole.. tell him, you want to clown me.. you want to make me look like a bitch... and then just fuck him up..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Fucken 10 years of shit treatment. 8th grade. Never fit in cuzz I thought about car audio and was to werid. Freshman. I go into to many fights and still couldn't take the shit and switched schools. Now I can't even find true friends to hang out with. I only got 1 good friend that I hang out with. Not some wanna be popular fags. I drive a pathfinder and they drive bmw and shit like that. The guy I helped out with the sq system. He never said thanks for all the research I did, never once said you what up homie, they just forget that I am there. When they turn up there system. I FUCKEN DROWN THEM!!!!! Which makes me feel great. Talk to a homie. Say I will give you a call back. then he says. I don't care if you call me. God dam that pisses me off the most. Only friends that I have is my good friend and that is it. 1 more year and I am moving from CO to Fl and can't wait!!!!

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

At times I feel like getting in my car and driving away from school. I can't find that group of friends. Played football, hockey, and b ball to have friends but never worked out. Even sophomore pick on me and I can nail there asses and if they start that will happen I dc if that will be during class

Posted

Dude to be honest you just gotta tune those Dbags out...the best thing to do is to just ignore them...even avoid them...also working out is a good stress reliever and when you start to see results and what not then it make you/ feel a ton better...like today iv had a shitty day, my accounting class is kickin my ass right now...but i went to the gym and upped my max on bench from 275 twice to 290!!! that shit will make you feel a lot better ;) and if they keep hastlin you...keep going to the Gym, get fuckin huge, and beat the piss out of them!!!

btw lookin back high school meant shit...college is where "school" starts ;)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

where about in florida are you moveing to?

but yea i think many of us had some sort of shit in school.

i was the tall guy, dipped copenhagen, was in the FFA, tech class, auto motive, carpentry and jrotc and got shit from alot of people untill i hit 10th grade, had my fill and attacked 3 people at a foot ball game with a master combo lock... after that night never had anyone else try to pull my bitch cards.. they never knew if i would come at them with somthing ....best thing to do imo is to stand up and not back down , after school is best so it dont interfeer with school

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 420 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...