Cande Shop's Demo car. 92 Integra Sedan

Defiantly subscribed for this build!!! Anybody working on an EF or DA is my Friend!! Haha, Congrats on finding that arm rest! And are those Real JDM One pieces or ebay knockoffs?

Real. I don't buy any ebay knockoff parts for my Honda's. Had an EF sedan moved onto a CRX now into the DA.

I'm liking the US amps a lot. First time I saw them back in the '90s they were like the holy grail of amps. Some forgot the pricetag didn't mention the great amount of juice they need to perform ;) They were tested by a German magazine. They squished +6k out of them...

Nice to see the build, not an off the shelf one!

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

• 2 weeks later...

Defiantly subscribed for this build!!! Anybody working on an EF or DA is my Friend!! Haha, Congrats on finding that arm rest! And are those Real JDM One pieces or ebay knockoffs?

Real. I don't buy any ebay knockoff parts for my Honda's. Had an EF sedan moved onto a CRX now into the DA.

Spoken like a Real Honda Guy,

I started with an LS Swapped EF Sedan, then a Hatch, Then a CRX, then a Wagon, now back to a Sedan.

They just drive so much more comfortably that the others, IMO. Had a DA somewhere in there too.

Rock the "hotrod Hondas"!

Archived