Where to ground amp in trunk?

whats up so i currently hooked up my volt meter and im getting pretty crazy drops in voltage from 13.6 to 11.9 i have a basically new diehard platinum under the hood and a stock 135 amp alt on a town car a also am running a skar 85.4 4 channel and a skar 1500 this is where my 1500 is grounded too i already have the big 3 done in 0 gauge and wondering since this isnt a solid ground point could it be the problem also people who dealt with town cars crown vics grand marquis if you would put your input on where is a safe good location that i can ground my amp to not sure where to upload a pic on here let me know how and ill show you where mine i grounded

My amps were toward to rear of the trunk. I drilled a hole on the right side panel of the trunk.

And yes stay away from the back seat cause the gas tank is in the way. I wouldn't use

a seat bolt either.

I don't have any pics of it , cause I haven't had that car for a long time.

ya and what he is saying is to drill a hole in that thin ass sheet metal put in a rubber gromet and run your ground down to the frame use a wire brush or something to sand it to bare shiny metal then use a nut and bolt and bolt it to the frame.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

Archived