I Need Your Guys Input Once Again Please!

"riddle" no she hassent

"Tacoma" shes 17 and ya she says we dnt hangout enough but shes always with me? idk i think maybe all she wants is sex but i kinda want the oppisite

i wanna wife this girl i like her so much!

well.. if you dont want sex.. atleast get to play with it.. or fondle it... or even suck it for that manner :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

lmao :huh: , i love this site everybody had all kinds of wierd personalitys n shit :unsure: but i cant disagree x2 :DB):P

ps how old is she? n she's a cutie but ol boi has a point, get to fuk her n then when she gets to kno ya better maby she'll wanna move into datein or if just lookin fo some ass den that works to :lol: good luck mayne n jus be yoself, get her some roses n ish n see if she wanna go ona date n show her dat u aint the kinda guy that will fuk her over n she'll give u a chance, dats how i met minez it might work wit u, but anyways good luck :) oh and girls have a way of makein guys think they want to fuk when they dont n wants to see if u want to jus fuk or just have a relationship n then lead to fukin i guess, woman are wierd as hell http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif lol

i know this isnt en;lgish... but i laughed and understand every word of it... and i am still laughin over this shit...

:):lol::lol::lol:

idk what to tell ya bro, do like these guys say and try to stick it, then so her that u still want to be around(not just hit it and quit it)then maybe she will realize ur not goin to break her heart

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

idk what to tell ya bro, do like these guys say and try to stick it, then so her that u still want to be around(not just hit it and quit it)then maybe she will realize ur not goin to break her heart

except.. dont just stick it... ask her if she likes it rough... and then pound the shit outta that chick... put it in her butt.. she wont shit right for a week.. and she'll be thinkin about you :)

except.. dont just stick it... ask her if she likes it rough... and then pound the shit outta that chick... put it in her butt.. she wont shit right for a week.. and she'll be thinkin about you :)

i LOVE THAT LOGIC! think i wanna try it.

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

lmmfao :lol:

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

if i had to find one comment on here that i agree with the most i would have to say this comment is the best one so far... put it in her butt that fixes everything... if she says it wont go tell her you can spit on it to make it fit, it wont hurt . just dont move lol :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

if i had to find one comment on here that i agree with the most i would have to say this comment is the best one so far... put it in her butt that fixes everything... if she says it wont go tell her you can spit on it to make it fit, it wont hurt . just dont move lol :lol:

hahahaahahahahaha lmmfao you guys are great!

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

Archived