O/D Light went on for my 99 Camry? Overdrive light? Why?

The manual says when that light goes on it means the overdrive transmission is off. Is this bad? Is it because I'm running 2 batts off a stock 80A alt or maybe my trunk weights over 250 lbs now?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

just push the button on the shifter and it will go back off.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

just push the button on the shifter and it will go back off.

i was going to say the same thing but i thought, "no way it would be that easy"

OMG.. the gear selector... You know "PRND21".. thats your shifter. There should be a button on that.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

No there should be a another button on there. It is usually below the shift lock button

says 99 camry

Archived