Tweeter Help

loganberry

ok so ive been doing lots of re-search and just figured a lil help from you guys would be awesome...i am upgrading my woofers for more bass, therefor i need more treb to even it out, ive been looking at the kicker ks25 series titanium tweeters, just wondering if any1 of you guys have heard those, or are running those...ive never heard them but they look pretty sweet, also any other brands that produce great crisp loud treble i should know about...thanks!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

depends what your looking for.

silk dome tweets have a more smooth sound IMO, they u have the titanium domes which i think are miore bright, then you have bullets that are harsh and straight up nastyyy loud, which i like bullets, alot dont though. all depends.

i wouldnt just add tweets though, what mids do you have?

depends what your looking for.

silk dome tweets have a more smooth sound IMO, they u have the titanium domes which i think are miore bright, then you have bullets that are harsh and straight up nastyyy loud, which i like bullets, alot dont though. all depends.

i wouldnt just add tweets though, what mids do you have?

well what i am doing right now, but it will change is, i have pioneer 5x7's in the door (best treb thing they had at circuit city) and then i have a set of kar design tweeters on the pillar, i wanted to put a component set in the door, ill have to build a little bracked thing, but i want to replace the kar design tweeters with something else, maybe even put in another set...i was wondering if any1 has heard about the kicker tweets...they seem good, but ive never heard them, i was looking at a re component set for the door, but i dont know... :unsure:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived