Any spl comps in oklahoma?

iSlap

Yes, there are a few and I go to all of them. There was an IFO Import Faceoff show september 9, 2012 at Thunder valley, and there is on in Altus on October 7th, so next week. Most of them are USACI events and you can find them on www.soundoff.org, or I will try to keep everyone updated on events as they come along.

Thanks man!

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

Yes, there are a few and I go to all of them. There was an IFO Import Faceoff show september 9, 2012 at Thunder valley, and there is on in Altus on October 7th, so next week. Most of them are USACI events and you can find them on www.soundoff.org, or I will try to keep everyone updated on events as they come along.

Thanks man!

No problem. We usually have about 5-8 a year, give or take a few. Just PM me or write on here if you need to know about upcoming events bc some aren't posted on the USACI forum, a perfect example is the Altus show, its not posted on the website.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Okay sweet. Nice to know there are some :D

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

Thanks man!

No problem. We usually have about 5-8 a year, give or take a few. Just PM me or write on here if you need to know about upcoming events bc some aren't posted on the USACI forum, a perfect example is the Altus show, its not posted on the website.

What info do you have on the show in Altus? I live in in there.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Thanks man!

What info do you have on the show in Altus? I live in in there.

I don't remember the time, but it will be October 7th. Just google "Altus show october 7, 2012. It's a classic car show, but there will also be a TL there.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

How was IFO?

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

Archived