Any spl comps in oklahoma?

iSlap

I live in oklahoma city (GO THUNDER also HOMETOWN OF DIGITAL DESIGNS) and was wondering if there are any spl related events or even anyone that is serious about car audio from oklahoma :sadwavey:

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

I'm from Oklahoma too and not a damned thing car audio related goes down her in the southwestern part lol

No joke. Import face off was here not to long ago and i think they had one but thats all i have ever heard off.

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

Was wondering this morning about this same thing. I hear about some every once in awhile in Lawton but I doubt it would be very big, or if they even would have an official Termlab. Thinking of Oklahoma being "Loud City" and the homestate of Digital Designs and Kicker, we'd have a few comps around the state...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Midwest SPL always goes to Performance Audio in Enid, Aho Audio in Guthrie, and Car Toys in Tulsa. I live up in Enid now, used to be in Sapulpa.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Was wondering this morning about this same thing. I hear about some every once in awhile in Lawton but I doubt it would be very big, or if they even would have an official Termlab. Thinking of Oklahoma being "Loud City" and the homestate of Digital Designs and Kicker, we'd have a few comps around the state...

Were not too far apart. I'm close to Altus if you know where that is. And here in Altus there was just a contest with a Termlab and in May during the cruise Midwest SPL has a competition during the cruise.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Were not too far apart. I'm close to Altus if you know where that is. And here in Altus there was just a contest with a Termlab and in May during the cruise Midwest SPL has a competition during the cruise.

Just a few hour drive apart! Is it a yearly thing? I really wanna get this little 10 metered before I get rid of it. Hoping for a 130 or so, not too concerned about it be crazy loud though. You know of anyone that has a personal termlab?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Yea it's a yearly thing. I've heard that Smiley's has a TL but I'm not really sure if they do. No I don't know of anyone that personally has one, but I wish I did though. I've got two friends that I've built boxes for and they seem pretty loud, Id really like to see what they do on the meter.

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Yes, there are a few and I go to all of them. There was an IFO Import Faceoff show september 9, 2012 at Thunder valley, and there is on in Altus on October 7th, so next week. Most of them are USACI events and you can find them on www.soundoff.org, or I will try to keep everyone updated on events as they come along.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived