Jump to content

Autocrossed my BRZ for the first time (and more from second time)


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Went out again last weekend and got some more video of both me and some friends. Also, I added one more video to the original post of my gf driving when she didn't go off course.

All vids have more than one run in it this time

Here are all of my runs but one from the last time, I think I did quite a bit better. Ran with all nannies off every time. The last run I got pretty squirly, if you just watch one watch it.

Buddy in his miata

Another guy in my buddy's miata, he had a pretty nice spinout first run

and another guy in his mustang. Crazy tire and wheel deflection, he didn't realize he had this much

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 3090 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...