Autocrossed my BRZ for the first time (and more from second time)

Autocrossed my BRZ for the first time this last weekend, my gf co-drove. Completely stock, didn't realize the stock tires were as bad as everyone says. Im no pro, but enjoy some vids:

Here is my fastest run of the day:

Gf accedentally messing up the track. This was the only time she went off course, otherwise she did very well for her first autocross.

My second run, ran with nannies completely off. Apparently I didn't expect it to be quite so different from vsc sport.

Another video of my gf driving. This is the only video I got from this angle so figured I'd throw it up. Also linked to below.

looks like fun shit! wonder how my astro would do!?

Yea its a good time. If they let it in, it would do well at most times flipped. Be sure to get vids.

That does look fun as shit!

definitely is!

It is fun, and harder than it looks to post a fast time. All the events near here cost $150-$200 each day. Kinda pricey.

$150-$200 for an autocross? is it on an actual track? Thats insane if not. $25 here, $20 if you are a member.

looks like fun shit! wonder how my astro would do!?

Yea its a good time. If they let it in, it would do well at most times flipped. Be sure to get vids.

That does look fun as shit!

definitely is!

It is fun, and harder than it looks to post a fast time. All the events near here cost $150-$200 each day. Kinda pricey.

$150-$200 for an autocross? is it on an actual track? Thats insane if not. $25 here, $20 if you are a member.

Cone track in a parking lot like everywhere else. Problem is the only parking lot we can get permission to do it is at the Speedway in Fontana. So they rape since they have the monopoly.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Cone track in a parking lot like everywhere else. Problem is the only parking lot we can get permission to do it is at the Speedway in Fontana. So they rape since they have the monopoly.

Wow that sucks. No where else you can drive to? Have to drive about an hour and a half to get to the one I went to.

also, fontana is about an hour away from ken (if he does the speed limit). I might try it ken in the jetta, sounds like some fun.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived