Jump to content

Hey, I know this guy... (Steve)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Mr. Meade, this is why I have respect for people like you. You actually work hard for what you love and don't ask people to help you. You have been one of my main inspirations ever since last year when I was broke and couldn't find a job. Now I'm a college student but I work a job and save little by little for my car audio needs and now i'm finnaly about to start my first big build in a few months. I'm proud to be a member of this forum and got tons of respect for you steve! From the tahoe to the Lexus and whatever is to come in the future, good Job!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Posted

Mr. Meade, this is why I have respect for people like you. You actually work hard for what you love and don't ask people to help you. You have been one of my main inspirations ever since last year when I was broke and couldn't find a job. Now I'm a college student but I work a job and save little by little for my car audio needs and now i'm finnaly about to start my first big build in a few months. I'm proud to be a member of this forum and got tons of respect for you steve! From the tahoe to the Lexus and whatever is to come in the future, good Job!

thanks man.......

same to everyone else - thanks again!! :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

thats bad ass bro......thats the same pic thats hangin in my local car audio shop..............

i would prob shit my pants if i walked into a shop and saw that. Although i have seen pics (sightings) of it from other people, i still would be blown away to see it in person :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2810 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...