jayjay6888 Posted October 2, 2012 Report Posted October 2, 2012 nice vid....whats tuning? 1 Fi Sp4 18 Crescendo 2k selenium mids audioque supertweets Hifonics for mids and and highs 1/0 power and grounds ---> on the way singer alt and possibly another 2k depending how sub likes 1 2k
OBI Posted October 3, 2012 Author Report Posted October 3, 2012 weaksauce OBI... when are u gunna get loud???! Maybe one day i will! lol dude is always packing cool/neat ish......... when i see a Obi vid up,.. i start grinning before i even get my cursor over it..... cool poop.... Sweet! Makes me feel like I actually know what Im doing! Very happy with how my wall turned out. It brought me a lot of confidence when it comes to my building skills lol. Looks very very violent man. Thanks man! It sure feels violent! lol nice vid....whats tuning? Thanks and its tuned to 28hz.
knowledge Posted October 4, 2012 Report Posted October 4, 2012 damn that bitch doing work. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
OBI Posted October 5, 2012 Author Report Posted October 5, 2012 Doing work! Got any build pics? Yep Right here > http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/138532-lincoln-ls-rebuild-4-fi-sp4-15s-4-sundown-2ks/ thats a fucking lot of battery! Thanks man. Subs and amps never even got past warmish damn that bitch doing work. Thanks man!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.