iceman1575 Posted October 1, 2012 Author Report Posted October 1, 2012 My friends and I (I'm on the right with the horde shirt) this was last year. Knocked out all that stuff in a day. Felt horrrrrrriiibbblleeeeeeeee. I still drink it, but only about 1-2 per day, used to be around 7 a day. And I feel a lot better than I used to feel. Have more energy now. It's all Mountain Dew...that's why I plan on getting some numbers ran eventually, but I don't have any abnormal effects going right now, it was just that bottle of Cherry Pepsi that fucked me up. To be honest, I rarely go to the doctors except for essential visits (shots, severe sickness, etc) and I don't have a whole lot of problems. I'm just fat POTATO!
n8ball2013 Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 i used to drink a ton oif rockstar and energy drinks. then i noticed i wa sgaining weight rapdily. was up to about 218 and im down to 197 now from cutting that out and eating a little better. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
iceman1575 Posted October 1, 2012 Author Report Posted October 1, 2012 i used to drink a ton oif rockstar and energy drinks. then i noticed i wa sgaining weight rapdily. was up to about 218 and im down to 197 now from cutting that out and eating a little better. Good to hear. That's one reason why I won't drink those...that, and they taste nasty as fuck IMHO. POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.