First time I've had pop in weeks...

My friends and I (I'm on the right with the horde shirt) this was last year. Knocked out all that stuff in a day. Felt horrrrrrriiibbblleeeeeeeee. I still drink it, but only about 1-2 per day, used to be around 7 a day. And I feel a lot better than I used to feel. Have more energy now.

328910_247478891956328_1462020762_o.jpg

It's all Mountain Dew...that's why :peepwall:

I plan on getting some numbers ran eventually, but I don't have any abnormal effects going right now, it was just that bottle of Cherry Pepsi that fucked me up. :lol:

To be honest, I rarely go to the doctors except for essential visits (shots, severe sickness, etc) and I don't have a whole lot of problems. I'm just fat :lol:

POTATO!

i used to drink a ton oif rockstar and energy drinks. then i noticed i wa sgaining weight rapdily. was up to about 218 and im down to 197 now from cutting that out and eating a little better.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i used to drink a ton oif rockstar and energy drinks. then i noticed i wa sgaining weight rapdily. was up to about 218 and im down to 197 now from cutting that out and eating a little better.

Good to hear. That's one reason why I won't drink those...that, and they taste nasty as fuck IMHO.

POTATO!

Archived