Jump to content

First time I've had pop in weeks...


Recommended Posts

Posted

...and holy hell am I lightheaded! I've been cutting off what I eat and drink a lot, and mainly stick with water, and soda like Sprite and such, I used to drink a lot of sweet tea and pop, but I haven't had McDonalds in about three months now (about a month after I stopped, I went to pick a quick burger up before training, and couldn't stomach two bites out of it, or the fries...) and I've been working my way off sweet tea slowly. Main thing has been reducing the sugar in the tea. If I feel there's too much sugar (like from Chick-Fil-A, because they like to overload it) I'll add ice, to sort of "counter" the sugar. But I grabbed a bottle of Pepsi tonight, and I didn't really chug it or anything, but I've been feeling really lightheaded and dizzy since...i think I'll stick to water and Sprite/Fanta.

Yes, I know, cool story, but this sort of looks like an achievement to me. I've been noticing slight weight loss from this, and I've been slowly controlling my food intake...starting Monday I plan on heading to the station and working out to try and burn some fat. Main reason I've been doing this though, is because my dad is a borderline diabetic, and he has to watch his sugar intake, and it helped him lose weight and he feels better than he's felt in almost 20 years...so hopefully I'll follow his path and it'll help me out. I'm glad to say, being a few months shy of 20 years old, I've never drank, smoked, or used ANY narcotics, not even had a though of it, which can contribute to weight problems and health issues, so the main thing is I'm just fat. But slowly working on getting rid of it.

POTATO!

Posted

I used to drink at lotta Dr Pepper and damn I'd get cramps from it, felt like shit after awhile. Something had to change .

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

its soda...

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

I hate to be the pessimist... But perhaps you might be pre-diabetic or something and the Pepsi had enough sugar in it to upset your body chemistry?

Posted

Now I drink coke zero, don't drink near as much water as I should though.

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

i used to drink 7-9 mountain dew's a day. if i woke up in the middle of the night and was thirsty. fridge pop one chug it back to sleep. about 8 years ago i decided to stop. i did a 50/50 system. every pop i drank i drank that much water. i go to the point where i hated keeping track so i just went straight water. about 6 months later a friend gave me a dew as a b-day gift. one drink and i was like this is gross. to this day (last 7+ years) i have only drank about 6 pops. its just nasty to me now. diet pop is even worse for you then regular pop. look into what nutrasweet does to your bodies chemistry.

NEUMAN

Posted

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9656 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...