Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

over a 147 huh and you think mine is louder too?? :)

it sounded louder, but then again, Im not used to sitting in the passenger seat, maybe my left ear isn't as used to loud bass as my right ear. lol.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

it sounded louder, but then again, Im not used to sitting in the passenger seat, maybe my left ear isn't as used to loud bass as my right ear. lol.

haha.....and then theres the meter.....
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

I just hope I can get into the mid 40's with my 2 15's in my Civic. Only gonna be putting about 2500 watts to them. All I wanna do is make my eyes jump. If it will do that I will be happy...I hope I can get 145 out of it. I got 140.9 out of 1 in the trunk with the seats up..So now that I will be walling it off hopefully it will slam.. I know one thing Meade's Civic is awesome. I love the way it makes his doors wave and the windshield jump..It is hard to get a Civic to do that. Hopefully this will, move some air..

Posted Image

what size box is that and what is the tuning? it looks like it going to be loud as hell. if u want doors and windsheild flex i suggest an low tunning with not to much port area.

Posted

what size box is that and what is the tuning? it looks like it going to be loud as hell. if u want doors and windsheild flex i suggest an low tunning with not to much port area.

go check out his build thread
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

so no one really noes wat its hittin??

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

ask meade to take a vid of his civic on the TL ;)

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted

ask meade to take a vid of his civic on the TL ;)

I should try that.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

i know and he will not do it yet cause he is not finished

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Posted

i know and he will not do it yet cause he is not finished

really?? i didnt know he was still workin on it. that would explain y he hasnt posted any numbers on it yet :D

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...