Started on a new holster for my HK USP Tactical with a Insight Technologies M3X

8AAF2A53-BA68-48A6-916E-DB2EEF4E1238-1767-000003ADB61CA29A.jpg

Had to get creative a use an ammo box lid to help the foam shape around the pistol and light.

6CA223FC-A48B-4930-8DE4-0EEE4316B4B9-1767-000003ADBDBD714A.jpg

9A74B9AC-4B50-4B7F-9723-5BA17311FA7A-1944-00000412130AD864.jpg

That's as far as I got with my rig since he paid me and his was priority. I also formed a single mag holder for myself. I'll get those pics up as I go along.

I really need a garage and workbench.

35117B23-F2AA-4E41-9386-E8AB0A7CFEB7-2480-00000532B976397D.jpg

Haha that's the way my tool room looks.

You do some nice work! Ill have to send you a message when I get ready for another one. Can you mount to leather? The iwb I have now is comfortable.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Damn I like how that hk with the light came out. and dont feel bad I work out of my room and kitchen lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Looks real nice man, but on the mag holders are you concerned about rounds falling out? I would be with the end exposed like that

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Looks real nice man, but on the mag holders are you concerned about rounds falling out? I would be with the end exposed like that

Not really, the spring tension on a full mag is pretty substantial, if push comes to shove I'll devise something to retain them. I wanted to make some thing different looking and when I gave it to him today he was excited as hell. There was another Marine SSgt and he when he saw it he said he wanted 2! One for his M&P 9 like mine and one for his 1911 with mag holders for each we'll see though, money talks.

Not really, the spring tension on a full mag is pretty substantial, if push comes to shove I'll devise something to retain them. I wanted to make some thing different looking and when I gave it to him today he was excited as hell. There was another Marine SSgt and he when he saw it he said he wanted 2! One for his M&P 9 like mine and one for his 1911 with mag holders for each we'll see though, money talks.

Now that I am on my laptop and not mobile I can see that the primer end of the round is covered and I makes more sense now. I thought the whole end of the mag was hanging out.

Archived