New Car Tomorrow (need To Know How Big The Trunk Is)

Well now that we found out what all needs to be done with the truck were going to get rid of it. So that leaves me looking for a new car. well not necessarily new but you know what i mean. im going to be looking for a car for 6 grand or less. Im thinking about a Chevy Malibu. What do you guys think?

Edited by Jcoleman134

Well now that we found out what all needs to be done with the truck were going to get rid of it. So that leaves me looking for a new car. well not necessarily new but you know what i mean. im going to be looking for a car for 6 grand or less. Im thinking about a Chevy Malibu. What do you guys think?

the new 2008 shit that car sexy as hell, otherwise I'd stay away from the other ones, Ive had quite a few problems with mine...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 15 2008, 08:48 PM) 231033[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->the new 2008 shit that car sexy as hell, otherwise I'd stay away from the other ones, Ive had quite a few problems with mine...

Oh really? whats happend?

Blew the Head Gasket twice and ignition. The fuel gauge also stopped working too but thats minor...

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

why don't you just keep the s10 you got and work on it slow. Thats a clean ass truck and those are hard to fine that clean and still a Virgin. Why not get a Truck or SUV and then you can use that to tow your little S10 around. Maybe bad advice coming from a guy who's doing that.

KALILOAFRONT.jpg

S10SIDE.jpg