Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Haha, I ordered when everyone else was, so I was waiting with everyone else. I can definitely say though that when I emailed the rep asking about status updates he was very cool about it, he understood I could hardly wait. If you ever phone them too, they are very nice. Definitely worth the wait, just was a long wait!

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Posted

Haha, I ordered when everyone else was, so I was waiting with everyone else. I can definitely say though that when I emailed the rep asking about status updates he was very cool about it, he understood I could hardly wait. If you ever phone them too, they are very nice. Definitely worth the wait, just was a long wait!

Thanks for answering the questions i had bud
Posted

Haha, I ordered when everyone else was, so I was waiting with everyone else. I can definitely say though that when I emailed the rep asking about status updates he was very cool about it, he understood I could hardly wait. If you ever phone them too, they are very nice. Definitely worth the wait, just was a long wait!

Thanks for answering the questions i had bud

No problem! You have a nice set of subs coming your way, love these DC :)

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Posted

Haha, I ordered when everyone else was, so I was waiting with everyone else. I can definitely say though that when I emailed the rep asking about status updates he was very cool about it, he understood I could hardly wait. If you ever phone them too, they are very nice. Definitely worth the wait, just was a long wait!

Thanks for answering the questions i had bud

No problem! You have a nice set of subs coming your way, love these DC :)

Where in.... nvm thats a private question. MInd if i inbox you?
Posted

Haha, I ordered when everyone else was, so I was waiting with everyone else. I can definitely say though that when I emailed the rep asking about status updates he was very cool about it, he understood I could hardly wait. If you ever phone them too, they are very nice. Definitely worth the wait, just was a long wait!

Thanks for answering the questions i had bud

No problem! You have a nice set of subs coming your way, love these DC :)

Where in.... nvm thats a private question. MInd if i inbox you?

Haha go for it lol.

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2436 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...