OK so i have had this itch... an itch to throw some pigskin(on the couch) now my problem is i have no clue what to get...

I'm a huge college fan but i love NFL. makes since? Ive been looking around and noticing people are saying bad things about the NCAA and madden 13 series this year... should i just maybe look into the 12 series? and which would be best NCAA or NFL? i haven't played either one of these games since maybe 10.

NCAA 12 i can get for $20 at gamestop used. versus $45 for 13. so is it worth that much more?

or should i get go ahead and get NCAA and madden 12 for $40?

and just to clarify i don't have to have both, lol i can settle for one of the 13 series if they are that much better

Idk about ncaa as the last one I played was like 11... but madden 13 isn't all that bad, once you're used to it. It's a brand new game vs last year. Like before, you could in a sense, run into players and not be phazed. This year, you run into someone and more than likely will fall down. So it's more life-like. But to say it's bad or horrible? No. Sucks that you can't use custom rosters but eh. I like Madden 12's features better but Madden 13 I like the gameplay better. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Idk about ncaa as the last one I played was like 11... but madden 13 isn't all that bad, once you're used to it. It's a brand new game vs last year. Like before, you could in a sense, run into players and not be phazed. This year, you run into someone and more than likely will fall down. So it's more life-like. But to say it's bad or horrible? No. Sucks that you can't use custom rosters but eh. I like Madden 12's features better but Madden 13 I like the gameplay better. Lol.

hmmm. anyone else got an opinion?

Idk what console you have or how it works for 360, but if you have a PS3 you can download the demo to try the game out.

I got the Madden 13 Demo and I like it. Like ^^ he said, it's more life like, when hit (especially the RBs) they try to get that little push for a bit more yards before they go down. You can't just flick the hit stick by a player and it automatically go towards them, you actually have to be "aiming" at them.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

360. I tried the demo and dear god it was like madden 98 graphics. Was so bad and jumpy. Players would just fall over after plays and stuff.

I noticed the players randomly falling too, but it seems like they try to make it like they're tripping over other players.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

360. I tried the demo and dear god it was like madden 98 graphics. Was so bad and jumpy. Players would just fall over after plays and stuff.

I noticed the players randomly falling too, but it seems like they try to make it like they're tripping over other players.

i kinda figured that was the case but i mean even every now and again somebody when they would get tackled would do like weird flips like the physics engine is trying but doesn't know what to do cause its still new...

i kinda figured that was the case but i mean even every now and again somebody when they would get tackled would do like weird flips like the physics engine is trying but doesn't know what to do cause its still new...

Yeah, looks like they tried to add that too much that it didn't always flow or the falling didn't look right.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived