Second Skin Audio

Amp sugestions for my new 2512 DD

Verlaist

Ordered a single DD DVC 4Ohm and all i have to run it atm is a MTXJH600. So i mosey on down to the local shop in NW MN and the guys says to me he has never herd of DD(facepalm) and shows me an outdated MTX amp for 500 bucks! I scoff explain that I am not interested in an amp that is basicly a few years bk model and he shows me an MTX/Memphis and JL pricesheet. So needless to say I left the shop. So I could use advice for the single 2512 with the intention of gettin a second in another few months.

Thanks in advance.

FYI I am not rich, i have a budget of around 400-600 for this build and would like keep my amp for some to come.

2002 Subaru Forester

2002 Forester

Alpine INE-W927HD, Hertz Mille Legend 3 way 2 DC Level 6's,Bit One Audio , Audison Voce Due and Quattro, 4 Twisted Sounds 3.5K, 8 G31 Batteries, DC Power XP 270 Alternator. All Sky High OFC wire.

• 1 month later...

tried a crendo, but then deciced on the M1c for daily.

2002 Forester

Alpine INE-W927HD, Hertz Mille Legend 3 way 2 DC Level 6's,Bit One Audio , Audison Voce Due and Quattro, 4 Twisted Sounds 3.5K, 8 G31 Batteries, DC Power XP 270 Alternator. All Sky High OFC wire.

• 6 months later...

Just an update. Got me a 2nd 2512 and now running m2b!

2002 Forester

Archived