Second Skin Audio

second skin help with heat too?

not sure where i should put this but i thought this was good. if not then ill move. ive been wondering where i should put my amps when i do my whole system, not sure im gonna be able to put them next to my box because of size issues, (< hah). okay but i was wondering if i could put them under my seat's? only reason i ask is because it gets pretty warm under they're being as my seats are basically sitting on top of my transmission so it heats the floor up was gonna see if i could just put some second skin or what and make it better? also if i put some fans under they're and what not? Thanks

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

They have thermal insulators, you could put some up underneath the car and it would help reduce heat from the transmission. It would still be a good idea to make sure the amp can breathe a little too.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

the second skin Damplifier products do help thermally but its not going to be a night and day difference. id do full coverage with damp pro and a layer of heatwave pro as well under the carpet

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

alright cool, thank yall and will do!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub