Second Skin Audio

Sub Box

pwrsubs901

I'm ordering from DL Designz pretty soon, gonnabe $200 for a single 15" box carpeted with aero ports. Gonna be expensive, so if you think you can build it yourself you probably should.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Probably would help if you said where you are and how far you are willing to travel to pick up a box. Most people capable of building a quality box aren't going to be too keen on shipping it across the country.

Also, you may also want to give the specs, type of port you want and the speaker and type of music or tones you plan to play and wattage you plan to use.

And if you don't already have a design for the box yourself, you need a box not only built, but also designed. As a guy who loves building things, I hate actually working with someone who doesn't know what they want and how it needs to be designed.

Hope this helps in your search. You're welcome to PM me if you want to pick my brain and help you find the right answers.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

I willing to pay someone to build me a quality box? I need a single 12 ported box with 1.54 cubic feet. tuned to 33hz.

I willing to pay someone to build me a quality box? I need a single 12 ported box with 1.54 cubic feet. tuned to 33hz.

I can build you one, but dont know where you are located.

NOTHING DOWN HERE YET :(

OBSIDIAN FTW

Archived