mikeg321 Posted October 7, 2012 Report Posted October 7, 2012 There was a segment in the show Weird or What on the science channel last night about this, I thought it was pretty interesting so I figured I'd share it. Here's an article about it http://m.io9.com/5883622/meet-the-bloop-the-mysterious-sound-from-the-bottom-of-the-pacific-ocean The one thing that none of the articles I found mention but was mentioned multiple times on the show and is what really got my attention was that the sound was recorded at 180 decibels! 4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's 2 Crescendo bc5500s Crescendo c1100.4 6 focal mids Vifa tweets 5 XS Power d3100's Pioneer avh-p4200dvd All crammed into a mustang. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/
donovanl12 Posted October 7, 2012 Report Posted October 7, 2012 Hmm pretty cool! I don't have sound on my computer though, so I can't hear the bloop lol.
certifiednut Posted October 7, 2012 Report Posted October 7, 2012 that is cool, i bet its Cthulhu edited for spelling these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves
mikeg321 Posted October 7, 2012 Author Report Posted October 7, 2012 I might download the .wav file and play it in my car, the sound is a range of 10-45hz so it might be cool 4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's 2 Crescendo bc5500s Crescendo c1100.4 6 focal mids Vifa tweets 5 XS Power d3100's Pioneer avh-p4200dvd All crammed into a mustang. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/
dyablo409 Posted October 8, 2012 Report Posted October 8, 2012 180db from 3000 miles that's one hell of a park and pound!!! Lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.