Premium and regular gas?

As stated above, higher octane only helps reduce detonation in a high compression engine. Most race engines require them for smoothest power delivery. Quads, 4 stroke, dirtbikes, streetbikes, snow mobiles, go karts, and alot of high powered engines like the SI and Evo Xs. The biggest fuel question is ethanol. Theres a list of non ethanol pumps state to state and town to town.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

knowing the model year of your vehicle and the others it would be the best way to figure out cost to fill up for these vehicles compared to your 4RUNNER would be to get the tank size per vehicle and compare average price for Regular and Premium in those volumes, and it should be fairly easy to determine which car will cost about the same as your 4RUNNER to fill up....

My cousin has owned multiple EVOs and CivicSI's and he keeps going back to EVO's...I personally prefer EVO's over the other vehicles in looks and performance but that's just my opinion there....Civics will run forever if they are well maintained, only thing is here in Columbus they are everywhere because HONDA's Marysville plant is within 30minutes of Columbus so there are Civics everywhere you look...EVOs are alot less common which gives them a bit more appeal as they aren't a dime a dozen...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Archived