Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

couple $180 pairs of pants

$1 suit and tie

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Ok just a warning, nobody get buthurt but I just fucking had to lol.

39620860.jpg

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Kranny lol. beat me to memegen i guess...man this thread is full of win I could think of so many more.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

LMFAO CHRIS YOU KILL ME AND KRANNY LOL

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

Wanna ride bikes?

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

Do horns get low

39621048.jpg

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

Im an asshole i guess lol, but someone just had to do it.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

What kind of response is that. If it isn't from an AP 1500 or AP 3000 it is totally pointless to post it.

I actually have a 3 series and an X5. And I still have over $4,000 left over each month AFTER bills groceries etc. It's not like I can't afford it I just don't see any sense in buying an overly expensive amp.... Not to say I don't have several pairs of $180 pants, it's just that for me amps are meh, whatever does the job is good enough..

who cares where the sine wave is from.....................

im sure even if you really did have a 3 series you would NOT have a $289 system lol

dumb fuck, listen. I showed you the difference between a clipped signal and a dirty signal. you said its "clean power" because it's not clipping. I showed you that those are two different things.

you had SOMEONE ELSE install the system. you know what that means? it means you don't know shit about how they installed it. I've seen plenty of systems installed by "professional shops" that were wired completely wrong. if you didn't do it yourself, check it all over yourself, and even lack the knowledge to do either, you can't sit here and say they did it how you think they did it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

^^^Good point...I've seen "pros" use wire nuts on headunits, wire out of phase, and build shitty as enclosures for the stuff they sell.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

^^^Good point...I've seen "pros" use wire nuts on headunits, wire out of phase, and build shitty as enclosures for the stuff they sell.

have you seen the 12awg speaker wire going to a box then take the sub out to find 18awg? lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived