99 explorer bagged lot of questions

make sure to get a water trap as well, put it between your tank and compressor, far a the link goes, $700 is a bit of money for a link setup. that installed or just the kit?

you can go to rollpans.com and get a 4 link for $200-300 if i remember right. i got a 2 link from them for under $90 shipped, might check them out and see.

$700 was installed. i have been looking around on roll pans and it's a pretty cool site lots of info. i'm trying to find a decent shop that will weld everything up for me if i buy a kit. or maybe i will just buy a welder i always wanted one. i'm looking for a nice detailed build log of a 4 link and also a full buld wiring valves everything. well i'm heading back to google.

If I were you I would get one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120992359481?hlp=false and find someone local or check around on streetsource.com for someone near you to put it in. If you don't have much experience welding, buying a welder to do it yourself is not a good idea. Good welds on something like this is a must.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

If I were you I would get one of these: http://www.ebay.com/...59481?hlp=false and find someone local or check around on streetsource.com for someone near you to put it in. If you don't have much experience welding, buying a welder to do it yourself is not a good idea. Good welds on something like this is a must.

do you think they are good or is parallel better.. im running a big block and want something that can take horsepower and torque. not to mention triangular gets in the way of the exhaust

I think triangulated is the way to go. I'm running that same link on my hardbody that's got a built small block going in it and have no worries about it being strong enough. If you're worried about the strength, they make one that's a little beefier for full size trucks for not much more $. As for the exhaust, they don't get in the way, you just have to route the exhaust different.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

first up is a compressor wiring guide http://thorbros.com/files/how_to/wire-diagrams/compressor.gif

next up is a switchbox wiring guide http://thorbros.com/files/how_to/wire-diagrams/switchbox.gif

check out members rides on streetsource.com, can learn a lot from there and also ask around on there a swell. is plenty of helpful people there

Glad to see Rollpans.com being thrown around a bit on here! I'm Starting to make a presence!

OP, It also make me smile to see the old FBI valves! I have them on many rides, they NEVER die or burn up! Keep them well taken care of!

You NEED a Psi switch ASAP!!!!!

And that Looks like 7 Gallon tank to me.... Never seen a 5 gallon like that before. I agree with Draggn, you could have a serious safety issue on your hands with that tank.... Corrosion and Stress from no PSI switch could lead to a major explosion!

And mono-leafs are defiantly on the NO-NO List! But to each his own...

Parallel 4 links with a Watts link would be the best bet for a big block... You get 2 extra bars for strength and 4 Forward bars to handle the Beating you going to give it!

make sure to get a water trap as well, put it between your tank and compressor, far a the link goes, $700 is a bit of money for a link setup. that installed or just the kit?

you can go to rollpans.com and get a 4 link for $200-300 if i remember right. i got a 2 link from them for under $90 shipped, might check them out and see.

Hey Mike,

Hope that Chrome we sent you flows with your truck!

Have you seen the package yet? Remember we expressed it USPS for you. Should be a Day or 3 Quicker than UPS

yea i like rollpans.com i used to buy a lot of stuff from that site when it was fbi (fender bender int) and i plan to order more stuff here in the future

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Archived