99 explorer bagged lot of questions

yea i like rollpans.com i used to buy a lot of stuff from that site when it was fbi (fender bender int) and i plan to order more stuff here in the future

For what its worth, FBI went out of business, They completely closed their doors. But a couple of guys that worked for FBI (myself included) Decided to buy up their assets. And try and starts things up again, just on a much smaller scale. No more corporate Bs... No More 30+ Employees, just keeping it simple, keep up our quality, and keep up our customer service!

I got of pic of the back down now and some more bad stuff.

20121025_132331_zpsb946c9fb.jpg

broken welds

20121025_132557_zps86bb4a51.jpg

Bolted on bag mountS

20121025_132751_zpse5c4ee8a.jpg

i'll get it done for the rear suspension i was thinking lowering leftsprings from airbagit $200 and that issue will be sovled for now. Thanks again for the help i posted up a bunch of stuff on streetsource.com so hopefully someone local can help.

Let me know if you just wanna sell it all and go back to factory!

I have a 1999 Explorer I am currently restoring at the moment, but it's getting a 3" lift, and going on a set of 33" Buckshot Mudders

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Let me know if you just wanna sell it all and go back to factory!

I have a 1999 Explorer I am currently restoring at the moment, but it's getting a 3" lift, and going on a set of 33" Buckshot Mudders

I'm not planning to go back to stock but if i do i'll tell you

Ouch! Wow, those welds look..... Well at least know one got hurt right?

The welds are terrible i can't believe someone would think was it was okay to drive it like this. how could the guy would welded it be like there thats looks good?

I got my sensor in the mail so today im gonna wire it to the relay and see if it does what its supposed to.

What type and style of tank do i need to be looking for? What will work with what i have? Who wants to sell me one for a good price?

Go with aluminum. 3 or 5 gal is plenty. People will say go bigger but it's harder on your compressor(s) and the smaller it is the faster it will recover.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Go with aluminum. 3 or 5 gal is plenty. People will say go bigger but it's harder on your compressor(s) and the smaller it is the faster it will recover.

True, It will refill faster, but if you dont have enough volume then you wont be ale to lift your vehicle more than one or so before it refills.

5 gallon or a 7 gallon for a vehicle of that size. Aluminum tanks are nicer because they are lighter, but are a bit more money.

The Street Metal 7 Gallon Steel Air tanks are on sale right now for 69.95, Normally 99.95 if your looking for that.

True, It will refill faster, but if you dont have enough volume then you wont be ale to lift your vehicle more than one or so before it refills.

5 gallon or a 7 gallon for a vehicle of that size. Aluminum tanks are nicer because they are lighter, but are a bit more money.

The Street Metal 7 Gallon Steel Air tanks are on sale right now for 69.95, Normally 99.95 if your looking for that.

I like the price of the steel tank but how do i hook up all my valves and other stuff to it? The aluminium tank looks like what i need with the 8 ports but i'm still looking around. trying to price everything out. Thanks for your help.

Archived