Sundown Audio

500rms, the rating is there for a reason.

Edited by TRTC360

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

its a 500w rms.. So if it was me I would put 500w to it. Can they take more? Yes Ive seen 3k to one on a burp. But for daily and if you're not chasing number on a TL I would just to what is recommended and you can beat on it all day with no issues

Edited by Keith77

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

This Rocford amp will be perfect for what you want. It actually does over 500w maybe close 600-700w at 1ohm and 2ohm

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_26140_Rockford-Fosgate-T500-1bdCP-2010-Model.html

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Not sure if this helps but the V1 were rated at 400rms and I've had about double that to each for close to a year with no issues. I usually only crank it up about once every week or two so that could be a factor as why they've lasted this long lol

MotoCARR

MECP Advanced

Need wiresheets for your car? Let me know!

Authorized DEI & Omega Remote Start/Security Dealer

• 2 months later...

I've seen about 1000 run on a sub daily.. It heats up within 10 minutes or so, but that's expected for doubling the power they are rated for. Ill have 4 of these soon and will run about 650 daily just so I can play them long and hard.

2010 Dodge Charger

-Team Skar Audio

-Team XS Power

-Team HiMarc Automotive and Kustoms

-A&G Graphics