So the truck in the video is the one in your sig? You are the owner?

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

Hmm... So you were the reason the whole building smelled of fumes. V8 with you foot on the gas at 3000 RPM running all day long even know Wayne said multiple times to NOT run your vehicle unless you were in the lanes.

:faintthud:

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

BTW, I had a cold and was coughing already....so sorry if that sounded too mean.

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

lets see you support 20K+ for demos on batt power....

also, they could have opend the big bay doors ( there was only what.. 9 of them? )

pretty sure i wasnt the only one running their vehicle to ;)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Hmm... So you were the reason the whole building smelled of fumes. V8 with you foot on the gas at 3000 RPM running all day long even know Wayne said multiple times to NOT run your vehicle unless you were in the lanes.

:faintthud:

Or it could have been the other truck giving demos, or Ryans crx that smoked up the place, or the huge van that was demoing next to us. You mean to tell me you think that entire building was smoking because of his truck. GTFO! Who gives a fuck what Waynes says anyway, I'm sure he was more pissed how much money he lost than anything else!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

and on another note they were parked right by me all fucking 3 days and NOBODY had an issue where we were. If it was that bad maybe next time you should go outside! My knegrowz beat the living shit out of that truck and everyone loved it!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

and on another note they were parked right by me all fucking 3 days and NOBODY had an issue where we were. If it was that bad maybe next time you should go outside! My knegrowz beat the living shit out of that truck and everyone loved it!

the fuckers didn't want to do a leg trick though :( all i had to do was sit on the roof :peepwall:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Archived