Any diesel Lovers in the forum?

I LOVE Diesels, but I cannot afford one right now, when I can I want either a King Ranch F-350, or a 7.3L Excursion.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

LOL My perfect truck would be a Cummins engine backed by a Allison Transmission in a Ford

So true! That would be the ultimate truck. Dodge has the worst transmissions. My Dad's 2500 '04 Cummins has had it rebuilt once, and its messed up again. Just rolled over 100k last week. I love that truck. Chipped and straight piped

Edit: I remember driving it for one of the first times when I had my permit. We were coming home and my Dad told me to pass someone, he told me to get on it. So I put it to the floor, it bellowed out a deep roar then downshifted all of a sudden(crap tranny) tires broke loose. Just plain stupid power. Pretty sure that car was confused seeing a truck burning out next to them while going 60mph lol.

It was awesome learning to drive starting off with something that huge. So easy to maneuver my small car after driving that beast for 6 months.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived